“During this exceptional time where we are faced with the challenges posed by the Covid-19 virus, we want to inform you of the actions we are taking to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and their families, whilst minimising the disruption to the work we are doing for our clients and maintaining our high standards of service.
We are closely following all Public Health England and World Health Organisation guidance and are ready to adapt to the fast changing situation.
In line with that guidance, the measures that we have taken include:
- ensuring that all of our staff can continue to work effectively and safely which may involve working remotely where necessary
- limiting non-essential travel and face to face meetings;
- advising our staff to follow the government guidance on self-isolation; and
- keeping in constant touch to give regular guidance.
To help us avoid putting you and others at risk, whilst ensuring minimal impact on our communication with you, we are asking that you only request face to face meetings where there is no practical alternative, and wherever possible please communicate with us:
- by email, rather than post; or
- by telephone on 01905 731731.
If you have any concerns about the above or wish to discuss anything in relation to the work we are carrying out on your behalf then please contact us.
As ever, we continue to put the best interests of our clients and our staff and appreciate your understanding during these difficult times. “